MICFIEYE is a digital Wi-Fi camera with C coupling that allows to digitalize the images from optical devices like microscopes, endoscopes, borescopes and fiberscopes to tablets, smartphones and PC.The images can be displayed on different devices at the meantime (multisharing).Proper coupler and adaptors can be provided.
Click on the image below to see the MICFIEYE product video!
Configurations and Instructions:
For Optical Microscopes
• Microscope with a Step C thread : connect screwing the MICFIEYE to your optical microscope.
• Microscopes with 23mm diameter eyepiece: screw MICFIEYE to MICFIEYE23 lens and insert in the microscope eyepiece.
For Optical Endoscopes
• Screw MICFIEYE to C coupler MICFIEYEF18 or MICFIEYEF1525 (according to the needs) and holding open the flaps of the c-coupler, place the endoscope; rotate the zoom ring of c-coupler to obtain a clear image.
Depending on the magnifying lenses of which is provided the microscope or endoscope may be necessary to tighten the ring MICFIEYERING on your MICFIEYE.
• Wi-Fi Camera;
• Power Supply;
• USB Cable
• Quick Start
• For iPad and iPhone: search for the application named Mic-Fi in App Store, to download and install the App
• For Android devices: search for the application named Mic-Fi in Google Play, to download and install the App
To install the software for PC and Mac:
Refer to Download section
0 Item Items